and do you know what that means??! Scientist of the Week! We had our very first Scientist of the Week - Amrina! And she did a phenomenal job! She demonstrated her experiment with ease and explained the details carefully! I am impressed by her diligence and hard work. Great work!!!
I am so excited to start this program this year! And I could not imagine a better group to do it with! All the students always jump right in when I saw we are going to do an experiment! It is amazing! I can't wait to see the ones coming up!
I apologize for being MIA on this for a couple of weeks. It has been pretty busy and crazy. There are lots of things going on. Starting tomorrow, we have our Holiday Sharing. I am excited to hear what you have to share. Thursday is the 5th grade program! Besides it being an amazing show - as Ms. Harrell always puts out, this group of students (if they started with Kindergarten at DCE) were my very first class. I am excited to see them in this production!
Saturday - we have Barnes & Nobles. If you can make it, Kindergarten performs at 12:15. The room moms will lead the kindergartners that come in some holiday songs. I was thinking about leading them in this interactive poem, but we'll see if we have time to squeeze it in. So much going on! I will also be there and from 12:30-1, Mrs. Mandel and I will be manning the gift wrapping station. So if you make any purchases and need them wrapped, make sure you come by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment