Thanks Stacy for all your hard work leading up to this year!
I thought I would try out the blogging with 2 questions...
1 - are the kids welcome to bring waterbottles for their desks/designated spot in the class. 2 - what type of drinks would you like to have with snacks, or would you prefer cups for water. Thanks, Melissa Raetzman (Will's mom)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I have several that have been bringing water bottles. Children are welcome to bring water bottles and I will designate a spot in the classroom for them (it's becoming very time consuming for those kids to go in and out of their cubbies for it). I do have a water spout, so if you do not want to send a water bottle, that is fine too.
ReplyDeleteFor snacks - we generally don't do drinks. It gets to be expensive and water is a liquid :) and free!!!
Thanks!