Thursday, September 17, 2009

2009 Teddy Bear Parade

Fe Fi Fo Fum, I think I smell some bears in the hallways! The school has been invaded by bears! Oh, wait, I think those a kindergartners in disguise! And wait - what's that they are dragging? Is it a float?! Why yes, it's that time of year - the anual Kindergarten Teddy Bear Parade! Yeah! Check out the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! What a fun event.

    For any parents who took pictures, please e-mail me your best at zima@raetzman.com. I am photo coordinator for Kindergarten and I would love to collect your photos as the year goes along, so it is not as hard to pull them together for the yearbook in February. If you have any friends who took pictures for other than K2, please have them send in as well, just identify which class it is for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete