So my plan of sitting with the kids and blogging about what we learned this week did not work. Oh, well. We'll try again next week.
Thank you Jeannie for being a funny Friday Reader! We really enjoyed the hilarious stories!
My most sincere THANKS to all the parents that have donated items and fulfilled my wishlist! I am overwhelmed by the support! We are well stocked up on shaving cream and binders! I think most of the things on my wish list has been covered. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Bear, Bears Everywhere! We are learning a lot about bears, real and make-believe. We will continue to learn more about bears next week. Also, we will be having our Teddy Bear Parade!!! Yeah! Remember to work on your boxes this weekend! I am looking forward to see all the cool and fun "floats" on Thursday!
Have a fantastic weekend! Go Longhorns!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You are an amazing teacher
ReplyDeleteMrs. Chiang,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is looking so good! I can tell your classes have taught you so much!