Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday

We had a great week in K2, this week - even with the rain and not many chances to get out and run around. We learned a lot about bears (please check out what the kids said and feel free to add things to it!) and had a fabulous Teddy Bear Parade. Check out the pictures and video. The floats were all beautifully and artistically decorated and so creative! Wow!

I hope the rain stays away and everyone gets a chance to go outside. I feel like we're living in Seattle or something! It's been so damp and dark outside.

Get ready, we will be learning all about us and our five senses!

Here is a picture of our Friday Reader, Tim Johnson. He was funny and a fast reader (he got through 5 books!)! Thanks, Tim! (Sorry I didn't get a picture of you last week, Jeannie - next time!!!)


Have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! The pictures, the videos, the list of what the kids have learned and the books we are reading!

    ReplyDelete