Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meet the Teacher...

Tonight was "Meet the Teacher" night.  I was overjoyed to see the excited faces of the kids (and parents) as they came down the hall and into the classroom.  I know we all met at Kindergarten Round-Up, but that seems like ages ago now.  And we know who is in our classes now!  I cannot wait for Monday morning!  It was nice to see some familiar faces and excited to see new faces.  The kids were excitedly putting their supplies away, checking out the classroom and meeting their classmates.  It is going to be a great year! 

I had a chance to chat with most of you briefly tonight and look forward to getting to know you better.  Have a fantastic weekend!

Also, a warm and loving thank you to my former students that came by to say hello.  That meant a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment