Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 6 is Under Way...

I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoying the great fall weather.  We have lived her for 6 years and this is the 1st time it has felt like fall in September here!  Wow!  I'm loving it!

We have wrapped up Me/Self/Family and are now moving onto School and School Helpers.  Next week, we will be learning about our community and community helper.  If anyone is interested and have some time, we'd love for you to come and talk about what you do and how you are a community helper.  Some examples are: doctors, nurses, mailman, police office, firefighter, sanitation worker, clergyman.  Please let me know.

The Book Fair is going on this week.  I saw many of you this morning at the "Donuts for Dynamite Dads" event.  I hope you bought some great books!  Our class also had the chance to go make a wish list.  If your child did not bring it home today, it's probably still in their mailbox.  Keep any eye out for it. You are welcome to come by and pick up the books or send in money with the items circled on the wish list.  K2 also has a wish list in the Library for books that would be great additions to our classroom library.  :)

I am looking forward to meeting Grandparents and Special Friends on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment